ES-Drips is a parametric PBR material generating drip-based designs for Substance 3D hosts, including Blender 3D with the Substance 3D add-on. With an extensive set of parameters and host support, it enables to create simple as well as complex and custom designs.
- Parametric/procedural drip PBR generation with an extensive set of parameters and host support.
- Specific variants for various Substance 3D hosts, including Blender 3D.
- Generates both drips and fillers in-between drips with various styling options.
- Extensive drip configuration parameters such as: length, thickness, height, shape, position, distortion etc.
- Decal-specific options to easily use the material as a decal such as Top Shaping with control points, sides control etc.
- Layering effect to simulate thick layers distorting down to the drips.
- Horizontally tile-able material.
- Optional height-based coloring.
- ES-Drips Extended enables even more diverse controls on Designer with 190+ parameters.
- Several drip/shape length modes: automatic, control point based, external curve based.
- Ability to provide custom fillers, thickness and height profiles.
- Ability to combine separate drip designs.
- Video tutorials covering hosts such as Substance 3D Painter, Designer, Sampler, Stager and Blender 3D.
ES-Drips is provided in form of SBSAR and may be used in theory in any Substance 3D host supporting the current SBSAR format. It has been tested with the following hosts:
- Substance 3D Designer 12.4
- Substance 3D Painter 8.3
- Substance 3D Stager 2.0.2
- Substance 3D Sampler 4.1
- Blender 3D 3.4 and 3.5 using the Substance 3D add-on v1.0.2
- Individual Substances in SBSAR form for the following hosts: Substance 3D Painter, Substance 3D Designer, Substance 3D Sampler, Substance 3D Stager, Blender 3D and other supporting Substance 3D hosts
- Two Demo SBS files for Substance 3D Designer.
- Documentation: Getting Started and 2 reference manuals.
- Video tutorials for each supported Substance 3D host as well as for Blender 3D.
Licenses are single seat only. You may use the outcome of this tool (textures) in your projects, but cannot embed, resell or distribute the package or some of its content into a form that would expose it to reuse.
Personal, non-commercial: for personal use (not companies), may be used for non-commercial projects only.
Indie, commercial: may be used for commercial projects, for individuals, schools or companies with revenue below USD $100K a year.
Studio, commercial: may be used for commercial projects, for individuals, schools or companies with revenue above USD $100K a year.